FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Republican Hindu Coalition (RHC) And National Indian American Public Policy Institute (NIAPPI) Hosted Speakers And Messages From The Committee On Present Danger: China, Steve Bannon, Shalabh “Shalli” Kumar, Newt Gingrich, Rep. Chris Stewart, Lieutenant General Steven Kwast And Many More In Front Of A Hindu-American Crowd Of Over 1400.
On June 22nd, 2019 in Carol Stream, Illinois, a western suburb of Chicago, the RHC hosted “A Call To Arms Against Chinas Unrestricted War On American Manufacturing.” The policy discussion and PM Modi victory celebration served as a most important media event and “Call To Arms” emphasizing the unrestricted warfare that Communist China has long and strategically waged against America’s manufacturing industry; additionally, China’s increased aggression and intrusion into Indian territory along with their unprecedented support of the terrorist harboring nation of Pakistan.
With 1400 prominent Hindu-American activists and business leaders in attendance, the dynamic policy discussion featured remarks and analysis by influential leaders in the political, national security, manufacturing, financial and economic arenas:
• Shalabh “Shalli” Kumar (Master of Ceremonies): Member, CPDC and the founder and owner of the AVG Group of Companies
• Brian Kennedy, Chairman, CPDC and President of the American Strategy Group.
• Hon. Steve Bannon, Member, CPDC, former Strategic Advisor to President Trump
• Kyle Bass, Member, CPDC (via video), Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Hayman Capital Management
• Kevin Freeman, CFA, Member, CPDC (via video), host of “Economic War Room with Kevin Freeman” on Blaze TV
• Frank Gaffney, Vice Chairman, CPDC, Founder and Executive Chairman of the Center for Security Policy in Washington, D.C., former Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Policy (acting)
• Hon. Newt Gingrich (via video), former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
• Vikram Kumar, Chief Executive Officer, AVG Group of Companies, Chairman of the National Indian American Public Policy Institute
• Lieutenant General Steven Kwast, USAF, Commander of the Air Education and Training Command • Jayshree Patel, National Indian American Public Policy Institute
• Rep. Chris Stewart, Member of Congress from Utah
Bannon, an American media executive, former Executive Chairman of Breitbart News and White House Chief Strategist of U.S. President Donald Trump addressed the crowd of 1400, he stated that in reference to the CPDC and the event presentation, “It’s about the demise of American manufacturing, and were doing it [the event] with a group of Hindu-Americans, who really built one of the great industries of this country, PC Board assembly and manufacturing.” He also spoke to how said community came here, educated themselves and did it without any assistance or federal handouts, Bannon said, “You did it with your own grit and determination.
Alongside Bannon, Shalabh “Shalli” Kumar (RHC founder, manufacturing expert in electronics for the last 40 years and member of the Business Advisory Council for U.S. President Ronald Reagan) delivered a keynote speech emphasizing the sustained execution required to counter China’s geopolitical mite as they seek Han-Supremacy. Kumar said that, “This premeditated murder of Electronics industry by China was particularly brutal. I knew my story but listening to a dozen other Hindu American businessmen who had no other recourse, it was painful. But it is never too late. We can bring Electronics manufacturing back to America if we have sustained tariffs on all products manufactured in China.”
The event took place at the Rana-Reagan Community Center located at 343 St. Paul Boulevard in Carol Stream, Illinois from 2:00PM CST – 5:00PM CST on June 22nd, 2019.
~more~ The Committee on the Present Danger: China, www.presentdangerchina.org, is a whollyindependent and non-partisan effort to educate and inform American citizens and policymakers about the existential threats presented from the Peoples Republic of China under the misrule of the Chinese Communist Party. Its purpose is to explain these threats that range from: the PRC’s accelerating military buildup; its active information and political warfare that targets the American people and our business, political and media elites; cyber warfare; and, economic
The Republican Hindu Coalition goal is to provide a single unified platform to build a strong, effective and respected Hindu-American voice in Washington and across the country. The RHC seeks to become a unique bridge between the Hindu-American community and Republican Party Leaders; promoting the social, economic, political, cultural, religious, and spiritual interests of Hindus. Additionally, they pursue the best/relentless efforts to make the 21st Century to be an Indo-American Century through an exponential increase in bilateral trade between India and the US and a strategic alliance between the two countries at all levels.
National Indian American Public Policy Institute (NIAPPI) is a sister organization of RHC that was the first American Non-profit corporation that recognized the potential of Narendra Modi, then Chief Minister of Gujarat, to be the Ronald Reagan of India, and had taken the very first highlevel congressional delegation to visit Modi in Gujarat and end his diplomatic isolation from the US.